Please spread the word...
Proud IBEW Union member since 1993:
- Since 2006, Ross has been serving as Local 37 Business Manager (elected in 2006, 2010, and re-elected in 2014);
- Previously served as Assistant Business Manager for 10 years (1996 to 2006);
- Has served as the negotiating team leader for Local 37 on numerous (20+) sets of contract negotiations;
- Served as the primary Local 37 spokesperson on several very important membership issues (“NB Power – Not for Sale” campaign, fighting deregulation, Point Lepreau refurbishment campaign, etc.);
- Served on various committees on behalf of IBEW members: safety, labour/management, pension, benefits, etc.;
- Elected by Local 37 members as one of their delegates to the International Convention four times: 2001, 2006, 2011 and 2016;
- Appointed as Secretary of the Law Committee for the 2011 IBEW International Convention; and
- IBEW International Executive Council member for Canada since 2013.